- The Lodge
- Arenal Volcano
- Getting Here
- Contact Us
The Smithsonian rooms feature huge picture windows giving you a premiere majestic view of the volcano from the comfort of your bed.
Each room has two double beds (queen-size), a private bathroom, coffee maker and room safe.
Some Smithsonian rooms have balconies commanding a magnificent view of the volcano.
Five of the Smithsonian rooms are fully equipped for guests in wheelchairs; the halls, bathrooms, corridors, parking area, swimming pool and 2 kms of paths have all been designed for the handicapped.
The Room includes:
- Full Buffet Breakfast | Personal Attention by our Guest Service Manager
- Swimming Pool & Jacuzzi
- Bird Listings
- Free guided morning hike along the trails of the property
- 7 miles of well maintained trails for walking, bike and horseback riding
- Children under 6: free meals and lodging (shared room with parents)
- Children 7-11 years old, 50% discount rate for meals, free lodging (shared room with parents)
Maximum 4 persons per room