Skip to content
Arenal Observatory Lodge – COVID-19 Health and SafetyNora Carrillo2020-12-10T18:41:46+00:00
Arenal Observatory Lodge – COVID-19 Health and Safety Policies
- Face masks are obligatory in all enclosed spaces.
- We check the temperature of all individuals entering the property using an infrared thermometer.
- We ask all staff and guests to wash their hands before and after entering enclosed areas.
- Help us practice social distancing. Maintain a distance of at least 1.8 meters from people not in your social bubble.
- Hand sanitizer and hand wash stations are located around the hotel for your use.
- If you develop any symptoms before your arrival or during your stay please let our staff know immediately.
- The Arenal Observatory Lodge has developed a detailed protocol following the guidelines established by the Ministry of Health to minimize the risks associated with COVID-19.
- All products used for cleaning and disinfection are approved by the Ministry of Health and EPA for use against SARS-CoV-2
- We regularly train the lodge’s staff in our health and safety protocols. This is fundamental to combat the spread of the virus and safeguard the health of our staff and guests.
- We reserve the right to deny admission to any guest that refuses to follow our established guidelines.