The Junior Suite rooms at Arenal Observatory Lodge & Spa are located near the restaurant, these spacious rooms have a spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano and a beautiful view of Lake Arenal from a terrace. For your comfort, each room has two king beds, a small room, a safe, a coffee maker, and a small refrigerator.
Ceramic paintings made by a local artist decorate the walls illustrating the flora and fauna of the Arenal area.
Room rates include:
- Breakfast à la carte
- Free Wi-Fi (in common areas)
- Free walk in the morning accompanied by a guide, through the shipments of the property
- 11 km of trails in good condition for walking, mountain biking, or horseback riding
- Free entrance to the 28-meter observation tower “The Nest“
- Use of the pool and jacuzzi
- Access to the Arenal Crossfit Challenge, our 8 km multisport fitness circuit
- Admission to the Observatory Museum
- Property Map and Bird List
- Children ages 0-8 years receive free lodging (sharing room with parents)
- Children 9 years and older pay as adults
- Maximum 4 persons per room
- For security, our front gate closes at 11:00 pm
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- No pets allowed
- The use of drones on the property is subject to prior authorization from management.
- Smoking prohibited (law # 9028)
- Credit or debit cards used by the guest are charged in local currency (colones, at the exchange rate) payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted