The Junior Suite rooms at Arenal Observatory Lodge & Spa are located near the restaurant, these spacious rooms have a spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano and a beautiful view of Lake Arenal from a terrace. For your comfort, each room has two King beds, a small room, safe, coffee maker, and a small refrigerator.
Ceramic paintings made by a local artist decorating the walls illustrating the flora and fauna of the Arenal area.
The rate includes:
- Buffet breakfast (Now served à la carte for COVID-19 prevention)
- Free Wi-Fi (in common areas)
- Security box
- Free walk in the morning accompanied by a guide, through the shipments of the property
- 11 km of trails in good condition for walking or horseback riding
- Free access to the observation tower “The Nest“
- Property Map and Bird List
- Access to the viewpoints
- Use of the pool and jacuzzi
- Children ages 0-8 years receive free lodging (sharing room with parents)
- Children 9 years and older pay as adults
Hotel Rules of our:
- For security our doors close at 11:00 pm
- Entrance to the hotel: from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Departure from the hotel: 12:00 pm
- No pets allowed
- The use of drones on the property is subject to prior authorization from management.
- Smoking prohibited (law n ° 9028)
- Credit or debit cards used by the guest are charged in local currency (colones, at the exchange rate) payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted