White Hawk Villa
The White Hawk Villa is one of our Costa Rican vacation home rentals. With its peaceful surroundings in the rainforest and spectacular views of Arenal Volcano and Lake Arenal, White Hawk Villa is an excellent choice for guests traveling with family or friends or those who simply want the utmost in privacy.
The White Hawk Villa is located about 1.1 km (0.7 miles) from the hotel Reception, near some of our hiking trails. It is recommended that guests have their own transportation, or enjoy long walks, to stay here. However, you can arrange a shuttle to and from reception for when you want to skip the walk.
The main level entrance leads into a well-ventilated living room with huge picture windows, a “wall-to-wall” balcony, a dining room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a smart television, and a full bathroom. From the balcony, you have dramatic panoramic vistas of Arenal Volcano and Lake Arenal. Downstairs on the lower level, two bedrooms each have one king-sized bed, one twin bed, and one single hideaway bed, accommodating eight persons in total. Each room has its own private bathroom and a room safe.
Room rates include:
- Buffet breakfast (Now served à la carte for COVID-19 prevention)
- Free Wi-Fi (in common areas)
- Free walk in the morning accompanied by a guide, through the shipments of the property
- 11 km of trails in good condition for walking, mountain biking, or horseback riding
- Free entrance to the 28-meter observation tower “The Nest“
- Use of the pool and jacuzzi
- Access to the Arenal Crossfit Challenge, our 8 km multisport fitness circuit
- Admission to the Observatory Museum
- Property Map and Bird List
- Children ages 0-8 years receive free lodging (sharing room with parents)
- Children 9 years and older pay as adults
- Maximum 8 persons in the villa
- For security, our front gate closes at 11:00 pm
- Check-in: from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Check-out: 12:00 pm
- No pets allowed
- The use of drones on the property is subject to prior authorization from management.
- Smoking prohibited (law # 9028)
- Credit or debit cards used by the guest are charged in local currency (colones, at the exchange rate) payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted
White Hawk Villa