Our Junior Suites at Arenal Observatory Lodge & Spa are located near the restaurant and are our most spacious rooms. Wake up to Arenal Volcano right in front of you, framed in grand picture windows, and enjoy the beauty of Lake Arenal from your large private terrace. For your comfort, each of these suites is furnished with two king-sized beds, a small living room, a room safe, a coffeemaker, a small refrigerator, and a sink. Original ceramic paintings by a local artist illustrating the Arenal area’s flora and fauna decorate some of the walls.
Room rates include:
- Full buffet breakfast
- Costa Rican taxes
- Free Wi-Fi (common areas)
- Safe boxes in all rooms
- Free guided morning hike along property trails
- 11 km (7 miles) of well-maintained trails for walking, horseback riding & mountain biking
- Property Map and Birds List
- Access to viewpoints of Arenal Volcano, Arenal Lake, Cerro Chato, and the Tilarán Mountain Range
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi
- Children ages 0-8 years receive free lodging (sharing room with parents)
- Children 9 years and older pay as an adult
- Maximum 4 persons per room
- For security reasons our main gate closes at 11:00 p.m.
- Check in: From 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Check out: 12:00 p.m.
- No pets allowed
- The use of drones in the property is prohibited without prior permission from management.
- No smoking in rooms or public areas (Law No. 9028)
- Credit or debit cards used by guests at Arenal Observatory Lodge & Spa will be charged in local currency (colones at the official exchange rate) payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted.