The Junior Suite rooms at Arenal Observatory Lodge & Trails are located near the restaurant, these spacious rooms have a spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano and a beautiful view of Lake Arenal from a terrace. For your comfort, each room has two king beds, a small room, a safe, a coffee maker, and a small refrigerator.
Ceramic paintings made by a local artist decorate the walls illustrating the flora and fauna of the Arenal area.
Starting at $235 a night
» A la carte breakfast.
» Free Wi-Fi.
» Free walk in the mornings accompanied by a guide, through the trails of the property.
» 11 km of well-maintained trails for walking, biking or horseback riding.
» Access to the observation tower “The Nest”.
» Access to the 8km Arenal Crossfit Challenge multisport circuit.
» Acceso to our Observatory Museum.
» Property map and Bird list.
» Use of our pool and jacuzzi.
» Children under 8 years old, free lodging (sharing a room with parents).
» Children 9 years and older pay as adults.
- For security, our doors close at 11:00 pm.
- Entrance to the Hotel: from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Departure from the Hotel: 12:00 pm.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The use of drones on the property is subject to prior authorization from management.
- No smoking (law No. 9028).
- The credit or debit cards used by the guest will be charged in local currency (colones at the exchange rate), payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted.