Arenal Observatory Lodge – COVID-19 Security Policies
- Mouth covers are mandatory in enclosed spaces.
- Upon entering our property your temperature will be taken and you will be required to wash your hands.
- During your stay we ask that you maintain a 6-foot distance from other guests who are not in your social bubble.
- Alcohol gel dispensers and hand washing stations are located throughout the hotel.
- The company developed a protocol for the prevention and management of COVID-19, which follows the guidelines established by the Ministry of Health.
- The products used for cleaning and disinfection are approved by the Ministry of Health and the EPA.
- All our personnel are trained to follow the guidelines established by COIVD-19. This is essential to combat the spread of the virus and safeguard the health of our staff and guests.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to any guest who does not follow the guidelines established by our protocol.