The spacious and comfortable Standard rooms at Arenal Observatory Lodge & Trails have two double beds, private bathroom, coffeemaker, safe, lounge chairs, and a desk. Some rooms are located in the main hotel building and have a private balcony with a view of the forest or the impressive Arenal Volcano, other Standard rooms are located 500 meters from the main hotel building down a slight slope, these rooms have a terrace with amazing view of lake arenal.
Starting at $170 per night
» A la carte breakfast.
» Free Wi-Fi.
» Free walk in the mornings accompanied by a guide, through the trails of the property.
» 11 km of well-maintained trails for walking, biking or horseback riding.
» Access to the observation tower “The Nest”.
» Access to the 8km Arenal Crossfit Challenge multisport circuit.
» Acceso to our Observatory Museum.
» Property map and Bird list.
» Use of our pool and jacuzzi.
» Children under 8 years old, free lodging (sharing a room with parents).
» Children 9 years and older pay as adults.
- For security, our doors close at 11:00 pm.
- Entrance to the Hotel: from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Departure from the Hotel: 12:00 pm.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The use of drones on the property is subject to prior authorization from management.
- No smoking (law No. 9028).
- The credit or debit cards used by the guest will be charged in local currency (colones at the exchange rate), payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted.