Lodging by the Arenal Volcano in Costa Rica
Rooms & Villas
A place in harmony with nature
Some details about your stay at Arenal Observatory Lodge & Trails:
- Our remote location is part of the adventure, and you can rest deeply knowing that there will be no disturbing noise from busy roads or town centers.
- From your personal terrace, you can soak in all of the spectacular views, smells, and sounds of the natural surroundings.
- Our hotel rooms do not contain TVs, but we are confident that you will not notice their absence. You came to Costa Rica to experience the amazing nature, wildlife, and scenery of this tropical country. We offer numerous services to keep you busy; plus, the rainforest and one of the most famous volcanoes in the world are right outside your door!
- Our hotel rooms are cooled naturally by the nearly constant fresh breezes of Lake Arenal and Arenal Volcano. All rooms have fans in addition to screened doors and windows for natural ventilation. At 2,160 feet above sea level, Arenal Observatory Lodge is much cooler than the beach and other lower elevation locations.
- We offer free Wi-Fi for our guests at the lodge; it is usually very reliable and we only occasionally experience a loss of service, but that happens everywhere in Costa Rica.
- Children aged 8 and under stay for free at our lodge when sharing a room with their parents.
- We do not allow pets.