La Casona, our original family home, is an ideal place for groups or individual travelers on a more economical budget. Four of the comfortable rooms have a double bed with a partial view of the Arenal Volcano, a fifth room with a view of the lake has two double beds and a bunk bed. La Casona is located about 500 meters from the main building down a small slope. The five rooms share two complete bathrooms, a common room and a terrace with a view of the Arenal Volcano and the impressive Arenal Lake.
Starting at $118 per night
* Subjected to Availability
» A la carte breakfast.
» Free Wi-Fi.
» Free walk in the mornings accompanied by a guide, through the trails of the property.
» 11 km of well-maintained trails for walking, biking or horseback riding.
» Access to the observation tower “The Nest”.
» Access to the 8km Arenal Crossfit Challenge multisport circuit.
» Acceso to our Observatory Museum.
» Property map and Bird list.
» Use of our pool and jacuzzi.
» Children under 8 years old, free lodging (sharing a room with parents).
» Children 9 years and older pay as adults.
- For security, our doors close at 11:00 pm.
- Entrance to the Hotel: from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Departure from the Hotel: 12:00 pm.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The use of drones on the property is subject to prior authorization from management.
- No smoking (law No. 9028).
- The credit or debit cards used by the guest will be charged in local currency (colones at the exchange rate), payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted.