The White Hawk is a Villa to enjoy your vacations in Costa Rica. Surrounded by a peaceful rainforest and a spectacular view of the Arenal Volcano and Lake, The White Hawk Villa is an excellent option for guests traveling with family or friends or for those who wish to enjoy complete privacy.
White Hawk Villa is located 1.1 km from the hotel reception. It is recommended for guests who own their own car or who enjoy taking walks. The hotel offers free shuttle service for guests without their own transportation.
On the main level of the Villa there is a large, well-ventilated living room with huge windows, a dining room, a fully equipped kitchen, a smart TV, a bathroom, and a balcony with an impressive view of the Arenal Volcano and Lake. On the ground floor there are two rooms with a spectacular direct view of the volcano with capacity for four people, each room has a king size bed and two single beds (trundle type), private bathroom, coffee maker, and safe.
White Hawk Villa
Starting at $550 per night
* Subjected to Availability
» A la carte breakfast.
» Free Wi-Fi.
» Free walk in the mornings accompanied by a guide, through the trails of the property.
» 11 km of well-maintained trails for walking, biking or horseback riding.
» Access to the observation tower “The Nest”.
» Access to the 8km Arenal Crossfit Challenge multisport circuit.
» Acceso to our Observatory Museum.
» Property map and Bird list.
» Use of our pool and jacuzzi.
» Children under 8 years old, free lodging (sharing a room with parents).
» Children 9 years and older pay as adults.
- For security, our doors close at 11:00 pm.
- Entrance to the Hotel: from 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Departure from the Hotel: 12:00 pm.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The use of drones on the property is subject to prior authorization from management.
- No smoking (law No. 9028).
- The credit or debit cards used by the guest will be charged in local currency (colones at the exchange rate), payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted.