White Hawk Villa
The White Hawk Villa is one of our Costa Rican vacation home rentals. With its peaceful surroundings in the rainforest and spectacular views of Arenal Volcano and Lake Arenal, White Hawk Villa is an excellent choice for guests traveling with family or friends, or those who simply want the utmost in privacy.
White Hawk Villa is located about 1.1 km (0.7 miles) from the hotel Reception, near some of our hiking trails. It is recommended that guests have their own transportation, or enjoy long walks, to stay here. However, you can arrange a shuttle to and from reception for when you want to skip the walk.
The main level entrance leads into a well-ventilated living room with huge picture windows, a “wall-to-wall” balcony, a dining room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a satellite television, and a full bathroom. From the balcony, you have dramatic panoramic vistas of Arenal Volcano and Lake Arenal. Downstairs on the lower level, two bedrooms each have one king-sized bed, one twin bed, and one single hideaway bed, accommodating eight persons in total. Each room has its own private bathroom and a room safe.
- Full buffet breakfast
- Costa Rican taxes
- Free Wi-Fi (common areas)
- Free guided morning hike along property trails
- 11 km (7 miles) of well-maintained trails for walking, horseback riding & mountain biking
- Property Map and Birds List
- Access to viewpoints of Arenal Volcano, Arenal Lake, Cerro Chato, and the Tilarán Mountain Range
- Swimming pool & Jacuzzi
- Children ages 0-8 years receive free lodging (sharing room with parents)
- Children 9 years and older pay as adult
- Maximum 8 persons in the villa
- For security reasons our main gate closes at 11:00 p.m.
- Check in: From 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Check out: 12:00 p.m.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking in rooms or public areas (Law No. 9028)
- Credit or debit cards used by guests at Arenal Observatory Lodge & Spa will be charged in local currency (colones at the official exchange rate) payments in euros or Canadian dollars are not accepted.